Do you have kids, cats, dogs, or a fabulous postman ?
0 kids. 1 cat named Perry that thinks he’s a dog. And finally, 1 postman with 1 big moustache, which in my opinion, makes him pretty fabulous.
Who do you think is the best villain?
Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb.
What are some of your favourite books?
Green Eggs and Ham, Cat in the Hat, Curious George and
My Sister’s Keeper. Anything by Colin McNaughton always blows me away.
What is your favorite movie?
The Parent Trap, Patch Adams, Just Friends, Clueless and The Family Stone. I honestly can’t choose just one.
Name 2 things you can’t do very well
Cooking. Things always taste off or worse, they burn.
Singing. I have concluded that I sound like a drowning cow.
Name 2 things you can do well.
Baking. I know it sounds weird because I can’t cook, but my baking is pretty darn good. Especially my cookies and muffins.
Painting. Not so much the walls (I always hit the ceiling or carpet), but I’m pretty creative when faced with a blank canvas.
Writing and Doodling
Do you listen to music when you write or doodle?
I like music when I doodle, but never when I write. I always end up singing along and forget what I was going to write (I said I was a bad singer, not that I didn’t do it often). When I’m writing, I like the TV on in the background.
Where do your ideas come from?
Everywhere and anywhere! It could be from something I read or heard, a childhood memory, a conversation I’m having etc. The list is endless.
Where do you write and doodle?
Most of the time, I write sitting on a leather chair in my living room. The words and ideas usually flow best for me there.
For doodling, it depends on the project. Sometimes it feels good to sit at the kitchen table, sometimes it feels better to sit on the floor.
Name 8 random facts about you
1. I named my cat after the platypus, Perry, on Phineas and Ferb.
2. I love red wine, but can’t stand white.
3. I subscribe to the magazine, Psychology Today
4. When I was a child, I wanted to be a singer. (Bad choice)
5. I love to put stuff together, but something always ends up being backwards.
6. My hair has been blonde, red, brown, black, pink and purple (Not at the same time). Don’t worry, right now my hair is auburn.
7. I still love to watch cartoons.
8. I never wear socks that are the same color. Right now, one is black and the other is blue.
Name 8 random facts about anything
1. Almost all orange cats are male. It is very rare to find a female.
2. Cats only sweat from their paw pads.
3. If the sun burned out, we wouldn’t know for 8 minutes.
4. If you spell out all the numbers individually, you’ll have to get to a thousand before you find an A.
5. Racecar spelled backwards is still racecar.
6. If you eat too many carrots, you can actually turn orange. (Thank you, The Magic School Bus)
7. Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp and algae. (Thank you, Dora the Explorer)
8. I cheated and had to look 3 & 4 up on the internet.
If you have any other questions, you can contact me here